Check out the new Classes: Druid, Eldritch Knight, and Monk
- Removed Mudconnect Vote link on welcome screen.
- Modified character creation to point to website for class restriction information.
- Rush Hour has a 40% chance to be a triple EXP multiplier instead of double.
- WinterWonderland Zone has been removed until next December.
- Updated and added helpfiles:
"UNFINISHED SPELLS", "TRAIN", "METEOR SWARM", "MULTI PLAY", "COMPARE",
"RESTRICTIONS", "MANA_LINK", "DETECT SPELLS", "FLURRY ATTACK"
- New Spells and Skill, See above helpfiles for info
- Dual Wield Weapons with elemental bits now proc.
- Monks have bare-handed damage boost that scales with level.
- Avatar foreign spell limit increased to 55 from 50
- QuelSithElves updated with new quest.
- Tuscany2 fixed to have an object load that was never setup.
- WinterWonderland Zone added for December, goto Room 24480.
- Added and balanced Druid, Monk and Eldritch Knight classes
- Fixed various bugs and 'Quality of Life' changes for Mortals
- New AVAT Spells: Detect Undead and Dancing Sword
- Modified BLESS command(added Detect Undead and Vex for evil players)
- Made Pets and Summons act like Gate mobs when leader is gone.
- Changed Immortal channels to IMM, STAFF, and BOSS
- Changed immortal mudmail groups with IMM and BOSS
- Narsil Sword Quest added to Halfling. Talk to local gossips.
- Holy Smiter Quest added to Teldescian Swamp. Talk to the old priest.
- Four Horseman of the Apocalypse are roaming the MUD.
- NewbieVillage, GnomeVillage, GerinsTower, RealmOfKhorne, DragonRealm3, HadesCastle, and
DarkCastle have had EQ, Rooms and Mobs updated.
- Items changed, plus Bow/Crossbow(s) have been improved for Mortals.
- Bots are now prohibited on Crimson MUD 2. If you have questions regarding this change see